The CYMP Program serves Mercer County Youth between the ages of 14-21 who are in the custody of the Division of Child Protection and Permanency or are active with a New Jersey Children’s System of Care provider and reside in Mercer County.
Develop and maintain a group of adult volunteers who are willing to mentor youth who are at risk due to a history of abuse and neglect.
Our mission is to empower youth to reach their educational and professional goals.
We envision a community where every youth experiences a nurturing one-to-one relationship which in turn allows each of them to develop their full educational/employment potential and make informed decisions as involved members of their community.
Youth will be assigned to a mentor selected and matched to the youth’s needs and interest.
- Youth between the ages of 14 and 21 residing in Mercer County
- Youth must be referred by Division for Child Protection and Permanency or a New Jersey Children’s System of Care provider and reside in Mercer County.
HOW TO MAKE A REFERRAL:
To make a referral the case manager should
- Complete the referral document online then fax to Shiloh CDC
- Be sure to include the youth’s current Transition Plan
- Click here to access the CYMP Referral Document and complete the document online.
- Fax the CYMP Referral Document AND the youth’s DCP&P Transition Plan to
Capital Youth Mentoring Program
Please direct all questions to:
Jeneya Richardson, Program Coordinator